Slack – is a corporate messenger that is used by company employees to communicate, exchange files, images, PDFs and other documents.
Using SmartSender chat, the user can instantly find out about the status of campaigns, import and export of files.
Read more about how the application works and how to add Slack notifications.
In order to get started with Slack, you must log into your SmartSender account.
- Navigate to Notification Settings page (Menu -> Settings -> Notofications)
- In the Events section, mark the notifications you would like to receive
- Enable Slack notification channel
- Click “Save” button
- Click link “Connect to Slack”
- Select a channel to publish for slack and confirm access by clicking on the “Allow” button.
- Receive notifications