Create an auto-updating segment based on specific criteria. Give us the conditions, save the segment, and we’ll update it anytime you’re ready to send.
Segmentation make it easy to send people content they care about. Subscribers can be included in specific segments based on various behavioral triggers, and you can use this segments to send automatic email scenarios or promo campaigns when you’re ready to send.
Segments are based on user data you provide the SmartSender by API, or add manually on Contact Management page.
You can segment your contact list according to your subscribers’ geographic, demographic data, age, sex, behavior, actions taken on your website, etc., using numerous available variables or using your own ones.
Create new segment
- Navigate to Segment Management page (Menu -> Contacts -> Segments)
- Click “Add Segment” button
- Type in name of the Segment
Select from drop-down menu if you want all the rules be matched or only one
- Select Email List to be segmented
- Configure segmentation rules using available options from drop-down menu. When you create a segment, you choose an “operator,” which is usually the second choice and is something like “equal” or “is not equal.” Different conditions display different operators for different type of variables. See the Operator Glossary for more details.
- Click “Save” button
There’s a range of options you can use to segment your list. Send a targeted event invitation to subscribers inside a particular radius around any point on the globe. Email only your most engaged subscribers about special offers and events. You can even alert subscribers who have purchased items from your store about new products or updates.