There’s an amazing opportunity to join the SmartSender’s Customer Success Team as an Email Campaign Manager — conceiving and executing the messages we send for our customers and partners.
The Email marketing manager is responsible for managing email campaigns for our customers on timely and accurate basis.
- Building email campaigns, segmentation and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Stays abreast of and recommends email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
The ideal background of an Email Marketing Manager
- Previous experience as an email campaign manager ideally within a similar industry.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience in email campaign building and list segmentation preferred.
- Ensure all elements of the email are proof-read and correct with regard to spelling, grammar, accurate content, correct links, and other best-practice elements. Test display using various email clients
- Remain extremely focused on detail while managing multiple email campaigns simultaneously and independently.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills in English and Russian.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building; requires collaboration and teamwork with customer representatives.
You’ll be part of our close-knit Customer Success Team, helping to build successful Email Marketing Channel for our customers. We don’t approach marketing the traditional way; instead we strive to build up trust in our brand and products through awesome content, thought leadership, and demonstration of industry best practices. By carefully balancing performance with what feels right for our customers and brand, we’ve managed to be bootstrapped, profitable, and In-demand for almost 2 years.
- Work with rapidly growing Bootstrap Start up full of cool people
- Different projects which will allow to grow as a professional. We hate annoying one-type monkey job.
- Plan your time yourself
- Competitive salary
- 24 days of vacation (on top of paid holidays)
If this role sounds like your dream come true, send a brief information about you and a copy of your resume to email@example.com