SmartSender Dashboard – is an easy to understand panel with key email campaign metrics.
Here you can find the following information:
Reputation – Domain and IP reputation gives a sense of whether the EPSs spam filters mark emails from the given Domain or IP as spam or not. Keep in mind that spam filtering is based on thousands of signals, and that Domain & IP reputation are just two of them. It could be:
- Bad — A history of sending an enormously high volume of spam. A mail coming from this entity will almost always be rejected at SMTP or marked as spam.
- Low – Known as sending a considerable volume of spam regularly, and a mail from this sender will likely to be marked as spam.
- Medium/Fair — Known as sending good mail, but is prone to sending a low volume of spam intermittently. Most of the emails from this entity will have a fair deliverability rate, except when there is a notable increase in spam levels.
- Excellent — Has a good track record of a very low spam rate, and complies with Gmail’s sender guidelines. Mail will rarely be marked by the spam filter.
Delivery Rate – This email marketing metric is calculated by dividing the number of emails sent minus bounces by the number of emails sent. You should remember that the number of emails sent is not the same as the number of emails delivered because when you send mailings, they may have bounces. The higher the delivery rate – the better quality of your mailing list(s).
Free sends used this month – SmartSender provides you with 10000 free emails each month. This number shows how many free emails you have already sent during the current month.
Smart Chart – This graph shows the total amount of Delivered and Bounced emails each day within your account. By default it shows logs for last 7 days, but you can extend the shown period with our SmartFilter. In addition you can find three more metrics under this chart, regarding the chosen period:
- Delivered – Amount of delivered emails during the chosen period.
- Open Rate – Open rate is a measure of how many people on an email list opened (or viewed) a particular email campaign. Your campaign report will show which contacts opened your campaign, and how many total opens the campaign received.
- Click Rate – is the ratio of users who clicked on a specific link to the number of total users who opened an email.