In this article you will learn how to activate your account and start to use SmartSender platform.
* IMPORTANT: By using SmartSender or signing up for an account, you’re agreeing to SmartSender’s Terms and Anti-Spam Policy.
After signing up with SmartSender, all accounts run in test mode and have a limit of up to 50 messages.
To remove the restrictions, you need to go through some steps of setting up an account.
The SmartSender checklist will help you to go through all the installation steps.
Step 1: Sending Domain verification
You need to go through the verification procedure before you can send via SmartSender. The verification confirms that your email address is located in the domain to which you have access.
Step 2: Create your list of contacts
Use our Add/import contacts tool to add or upload your contacts.
Step 3: Add email template
Start to use our SmartTemplates tool to design your first email templates.
Step 4: Add a Payment method
If you want to use a monthly or annual plan, we require that the payment method be saved in your account.
If you need more information on setting up any of these steps, you can follow the step’s link in the checklist and go to the instructions.
After you complete the above mentioned steps the approval request button will be activated.
- Click the button “Request Approval”
- Fill in the form
Before we review your account, we recommend that you complete this Form, so we can get to know you better.
Part 1: Personal data
- Tell us a bit about your project – help us get to know you better.
- Website – URL- of your company, organization or personal website.
- How many emails do you plan to send each month?
- Phone number
- All the fields are required to be filled in and after that click the button “next”.
Part 2: Plans
- Select the Plan that suits your business needs, based on your monthly email volume, number of contacts, required technical support.
- To get acquainted with the detailed description of the plans, please follow the link “Pricing Plan Comparison Chart”.
- Select the plan by clicking the button “select”.
- Continue to fill in the next part of the Form.
Part 3 – Payment data
- Your card will be charged according to the selected plan upon account confirmation
- Check the confirmation statement Send the request.
* IMPORTANT: After your account is approved, the restrictions will be removed and the selected plan will be activated.
Please note, that your domain will start running in the warm up mode.
Check out the warm up mode details here.